“Lilin Baba” is by Far a Better Singer than Many Artists In Lagos, But Our Northerners are listening to those that are not up to him.
Northern upcoming singer King Umarcy said that while briefing with news men in Kano.
He’s an artist’s that sang songs that supposed to be in the Top 10 in Nigeria or in west Africa in general. Songs such as “Taka rawa” & “rigar so”. These are songs that we supposed to cooperate in order to ensure that they reach the international platforms, which can be listened around all over the world. Such for us to show the world that yes; we northerners (Arewa) can achieve whatever goals others can achieve whether locals or international.
Lilin Baba” is by Far a Better Singer than Many Artists In Lagos
- Impact of African Entertainment on Global Pop Culture
- How to Add SSCE Results on JAMB Portal
- African Dance Styles: From Afrobeat to Azonto
- The Biography Of Hamida Muhammad Founder Of Hmds Foundation.
- How to Get into African Entertainment Industry
Follow them on IG for more